Monday, December 28, 2009

Back to Cupcakes



I woke up today at 12.. I guess I needed the beauty sleep. My mom made me breakfast AMAZINGLY today.. love ya mom :) Ate the scrumptious breakfast and just relaxed. Today was back to cupcakes day after a little break. I kind of missed working weirdly. Working in a place like Beverly Hills has its up and downs. On the up side you get to see some famous people and really rich people that are nice..... but on the down side you get the stuck up rich bitches as well. I have had some mean people come in but this woman today was just ridiculous. She blamed me for a cupcake being sold out and gave me the dirtiest look than stormed out pushing people in the way. I could not believe it... people like that I act very nice to them just to piss them off. Worked with my manager Topher who is very funny. We listened to the hairspray radio station which has a bunch of musicals on it. Sang and danced to them when nobody was in the store and took espresso shots together. Working at a cupcake place you would think I would get sick of the cupcakes but no I LOVE THEM and not good for lilly's body. Thank god I have a teenage metabolism still or I would be very huge. They are natural and organic and let me not forget KOSHER woohoo but they are still fattening. Working from 3:30 to 10:30 PM the night evening went by quickly. It's getting more and more busy as people learn about it. Stop in and see why I love them so much. FAMOUS CUPCAKES on Beverly DR....... enough with work when I got home my mom got a job offer that we both read.... but it seems kind of iffy. It's too good to be true you know? It would be amazing if it was real we just don't know.... I am about to go to bed have to wake up kind of early tomorrow. Thanks everyone who reads this. I really appreciate it. Love ya,

Muah
xoxo
Lilly


P.s. Adding a funny pic. of myself after a long day at work! :)

5 comments:

  1. Just an FYI! I make her breakfast probably more then most 17 y.o.'s get it made for them! :) Love the picture Miss Lilly! Oh and YES the cupcakes are GREAT! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lilly... Love the blog! I love that you are extra nice to the nasty people to get them pissed off! I don't know if it's everywhere (I have only lived here) but the rude people are just getting more obnoxious. I think the best reaction is to not let it get to you... and have FUN! Wishing you and your mom all kinds of great fortune and dreams coming true in this adventure. So far it seems you two have had a few adventures... My goodness, moving to HOLLYWOOD (not the outskirts, but Beechwood Cyn.) and working in Beverly Hills would be thrilling... but getting other jobs too... and the adventures with JerBear (you are all so sweet together). I will try to keep up with the blog. Some day, I will visit. Have a fantastic day and love to your momma the Queen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LILLY, JUST ONE OF ROSS' FAN, LOVED YOUR BLOG. BEING NICE WITH THE RICH AND FAMOUS. YOU GO GIRL. BEING NICE NEVER HURT ANYONE. YOUR ALREADY RICH AND FAMOUS KIDDO.

    TG GRANNY

    ReplyDelete
  4. those cupcakes sound so yummy! i love love love cupcakes and want 2 try those someday!
    i really enjoy reading your blog!
    super fun**

    take care
    seems 2 me you and your mom are off 2 a great start!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wish i still had that metabolism! i didn't even clear 100lbs until i was 21! have a chocolate coconut one for me!

    ReplyDelete