Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Lazy Lilly

Sorry I did not write a blog yesterday I was very tired and fell asleep way early. Yesterday was fun went to the doctors office than I went to the cute little French cafe that was really good. Than headed out to calabassas, to go to DASH. Let me tell you that was so stupid. Dash is overpriced and the people that worked there were so unprofessional. They were sitting on the couch eating trying on clothes!!! I could not believe it. We did find some cute stores out there though so it wasn't a total waste. We than came back and I just past out and slept and slept and slept. Maybe I am depressed about the New Year because nothing that good happened this year and I have no money to celebrate this new years eve. It's just upsetting I guess..... Anyways TODAY I went to work and everything was normal this person came in asking for a donation for this dance company at this high school which was a total lie everything she said. I left work and came home and took a nap than got up and had some yummy dinner. I have been sleeping a lot! I do not know why it sucks. Now I am just sitting here about to watch I am Legend with my Momma, not very entertaining I was suppose to go to rehearsal but I slept through and was too tired to go. Happy almost New year's Eve and New years. It's crazy its almost 2010! Well talk to you later.

Muah
xoxo,
Lilly

3 comments:

  1. gosh sounds normal 2 me!
    we all have these kind of days *
    things will get better!
    sleep is good 4 you , moving is stressful and a new job new everything*
    never worry if u skip a blog or 2 or 3
    most of us will wait! LOL

    :)

    I THINK 2010 WILL BE GREAT 4 ALL OF US**
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I totally agree with Lemon Deb. Everyone has funks, and without them the good days wouldn't be so good. Rest up and feel better. And happy happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the sleeping is just settling in to everything. I agree with Lemon Deb you have so much new stuff going on. The good thing in 2009 was our move to LA. 2010 is going to bring everything to fruition! Just you wait and see! I just KNOW it!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete