Sunday, December 27, 2009

Lilly's New Start

Today is the first day that I am blogging to tell you guys about my new start here in the crazy Hollywood. When I first got here I breathed in the lovely humidified air. Although coming from a place like Seattle, so cold and "rainy", it was nice having warmth in the middle of Winter. We got in the new 1930's apartment with not very much although we had a friend decorate it with free stuff from Craigslist. Lots of cool free stuff on Craigslist by the way. It was nice to finally be where I knew I had to be. It has been 2 months already since first moving here. It was a little crazy at first getting situated, finding a job ect... I did find a job in Beverly Hills called Famous Cupcakes thank God. It's good to have a job in this economy and that's all I am going to say about that. L.A. is EXPENSIVE so so so expensive, I can not believe it. We are having major issues with money right now and it is definitely stressing both my mom and I out. I keep asking myself why am I up here and than I look at the Hollywood sign and than I realize I am here to be an actress. My whole life I have loved being in front of people and performing and now I get my chance to become a star. People ask me why I want to be an actress and here is why.... when I act I act from my heart and am myself at the same time a different person. I love being in different stories and acting out a character in MY own way. I'm NOT here for FAME, I am here to do what I want and live out my dream. My whole family besides my Mom and Grandma are totally against this in every way possible and it really upsets both my Mom and I. You would think a family would support there family in every way possible, but they are the complete opposite and think my Mom and I are stupid for doing this. I hate it, I am not perfect, and they should support me no matter what but they don't. They think I don't follow through with anything and I haven't in the past but I am a new girl in a new world living my life in a completely different way. You can judge me all you want but really I don't care. I used to care and it just overwhelmed me way too much. I am doing this blog to keep you posted on my new life and if you want to read it so be it. This is Lilly's new start in HOLLYWOOD baby and I will be posting a blog every day from now till whenever. So start enjoying my crazy, abstract, unique, struggling life and you will get to know that. Love you all who support me and may these next few days be more entertaining than this one. Tah tah for now!

Muah
xoxo
Lilly

11 comments:

  1. i just know you will be one heck of a STAR!!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you my darling Lilly! You will make it because you are a great actress and a great person! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. great blog Lilly!! We are here to support you in your dream!
    Barbra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, I appreciate it a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lilly I've been blogging with your Mom for a while, I know the both of you always wanted to be there in Hollywood, LA, Beverly Hills. I think its great that your doing what you want to. Yes Family should be behind you 100%, but sometimes they don't understand. You are a BEAUTIFUL young lady. One day I am positive we will see you on the Screen, TV, or even start in Commercials. Good Luck Sweety, I'm rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lilly, you have the most important people behind you: yourself and your mother. No one else really matters. It would be great if they would support you, but if they don't it really isn't going to stop you, maybe it will help the drive to accomplish your goal a little more. I will be watching for the day I see your mother posting that she is going to the awards because you are nominated. Actually, I will be reading your blog for that news too. Break your leg, big time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lilly, nice blog! I wish you and your mom the best of luck there..My brothers moved to Hollywood 10 months ago, and YES it is expensive lol, but they have made it and it is their dream to make it big WITH THEIR MUSIC AND I KNOW they HAVE THE POTENTIAL!

    You will make it too!! I'll keep checking out your blog..the cupcake job sounds fun lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! I really appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. your brothers should contact me that would be cool.

    ReplyDelete