Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Some Poetry

When you look around you and don’t see or feel nothing

While you watch the clouds around you springing an puffing.

Let’s take a second sit down for a short break

While the room around you starts to shake

You need that white dust that floats to the sky

While you wish you were up there feeling so high

You feel nothing, you’re numb but there’s this deep pain

That stirs so strong sometimes come on please take away the shame


What has happened to this strong wild girl? You feel nothing no more and you feel this sharp driven pain to the core. You look to my changing colors of eyes and see a deep sadness that shows so many cries. It will never go away! NEVER but just take my hand and let me put my head down and stay. I need someone there to help me through this deep mess of things because I feel so blue. You’re there in my mind but not outside. I miss you Oh do I miss you


You fly so high up in the sky, watching down at me being how I be, you love me I love you and even if you're not here I know you are always still near, you're my blood so I'll always have you even if you are in heaven while I am down at the ground waiting to be found. I remember that goodbye it lingers deep inside. It shall be there always and it may make me cry but I know you are happy flying in that sky.

Love is to Lust what you all may think but if you don’t have lust you will never have love Running through space, trying to find that face

When you finally find it all senses are lost

You look in to there eyes seeing those cries

Wondering how you deserve to be with this one

Hiding your emotions just wanting to open up

You can with this one oh how amazing it feels

Just tingles inside as your skin peels

Each peel shows more of who you really are

Its bundled up inside just wanting to hide

There’s a shell all around you but inside something else

This pureness so beautiful so soft to the touch

It’s a pool of warmness just wishing to be free

With you, each shell slowly melts until you see

Flowers all around you and this beautiful goddess

That’s me??? You think... you can’t believe it no way

This whole time I’ve been the lead actress in a different play

never showing my true identity until I meet you my dear

I love you I whisper not knowing what to say

As you grab my hand and smile that smile

I love you too he says as the light shines through

It’s finally free and only because of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment