Friday, January 8, 2010

Yesterday I went to my acting class and my teacher said my door and the partner I was with was outstanding. That was pretty awesome to hear. Went to that than went to a music video audition. It was interesting..... to say the leas. First off had to bring a bikini.... second off waited for 2 hours.... 3rd off had to dance very sexy in a bikini.... lol also sang... thank goodness I am outgoing. When I got done with that I went to an opening for a club called haute which was very amazing. Saw the blonde dude from high school musical and other stuff. Don't really like that movie though.... hmm what else? Oh yes I wandered to the 101 cafe with my friend ate fried chicken (it's bomb there) Than all the sudden this guy walks in who looked extremely like Joe Jonas... Look more closely and what do ya know? It was Joe Jonas... lol very funny. I got home and went to sleep because I had to wake up early for work. Had work today... the owners came in for most of the time I was working so worked very hard... I usually try to work hard though all the time. Just not as intense... it's stressful. Worked worked worked than got home and cleaned the entire apartment so extremely tired right now... but it looks really nice now. I went to CVS with this container of coins we collected and got $69.05!!! woo hoo Now I am in my comfy bed watching TV on the new dresser we got for very inexpensive at a garage sale so I can see my TV. Going to go to bed soon than meet with a bunch of people tomorrow. Farewell au revoir adios shalom
goodnight

xoxo
Lilly

3 comments:

  1. sounds fun !

    enjoy every moment*

    :)

    I STILL HATE CHORES@ LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you and what your instructor said! You are very talented. Also you did such a great job helping me with the house after working all day. Just want you to know what a GREAT daughter you are!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. shmoo SCREAMED as only an 8 year old girl can scream when she heard you saw a jonas brother. LOL

    ReplyDelete