Friday, January 1, 2010

The New Year, The New Lilly

Hello everybody, yesterday I could not write a blog because I went out on a Yacht for new years with my friend. HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYBODY!!! Fresh start for lil' ole' me :) Had to work and got my pay check which was more than I thought it would be. yay! The dumbest part is that I left the pay check somewhere at work. Anyways the Yacht was huge it was crazy and I had a pretty good time. I slept on the boat on the edge of a couch which was not comfortable. Today I woke up at 7 AM uhggg not feeling too great...... went back to sleep when I got home for a little while but I am exhausted still. Too top the not feeling great I had a mild anxiety attack which was totally random because I never have anxiety.. I have been relaxing all day watching a marathon of Law and Order SVU and Criminal Minds. I am still in my pajamas. :) My mom made a really good dinner and I just ate that just now and am about to watch The Perfect Getaway. Very calm day today... yesterday was a little crazy being New Years Eve and all. Need to take it slow today.... Have work tomorrow from 4-1030 not fun. Well I am going to go watch the movie. Talk to ya later

muah,
xoxo,
Lilly

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the compliment on my meal. It was delish! Glad we are relaxing today good way to start the New Year! Love you Lilly. BTW my LOA for the New Year is That I get paid to be your Manager! I said for you to get an agent but has to be something for me. So I do it anyway and that is my LOA! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. if i was on a yacht, i wouldn't be sleeping. i'd be in the bathroom, head in a toilet! LOL i'm glad YOU had fun! hope to see you & your mom again soon! this time in s. cal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what fun! Lilly!!

    im 55 and have been on a boat but never a yacht!
    WOW
    i'm from southern Calif.
    so i know how nice it is there*
    also i know it cost a lot, but wow the weather is so beautiful and i love the ocean*

    get some rest*

    your mom sure sounds like a good yummy cook*
    :)

    XX

    ReplyDelete