Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Busy Lilly

Today and yesterday is one blog! I will start with yesterday..... Yesterday I woke up and got ready for acting class. Went back to class after a long time. My friend stopped and I can understand why she did. I totally believe in everything they teach I just think they pick favorites sometimes. I do agree with everything they teach though. Went to that didn't feel very good.... Stayed after stupidly and hurt my back.. lol I don't even know how I did. I used to go to a chiropractor and stopped so now my back is all messed up. After acting class I came home and just relaxed and rested my back. Didn't go to bed till late though. Woke up this lovely morning at 7:30 to do my hair for this music video audition that I found out is not till tomorrow. Went to work had an okay day i guess. Just lovely work..... Got my contract for the movie I am doing yay! it is official. Got off work went to the address for this music video and there was a play rehearsal going on I was like wtf? ha ha Came home made the dinner today it was yummy and played Parcheesi with my momma won both times. woo hoo Staying up to talk to someone that lives in France on skype :) excited about that. Talk to you guys later don't know what else to say and not in the best mood right now hopefully it will get better.

Night
xoxo,
Lilly

3 comments:

  1. congrats on the contract. you'll totally get the video. look forward to seeing you in the "big leagues". : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. She did talk to the French Man! OOO loved the accent! :) Lilly you are so deserving of everything coming to you. I know I am your Mom and am supposed to say that...But it is the truth! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cant wait 2 see all you are in!
    my twin nephews were in the movies etc!
    years ago they played the sons of al pacino! very exciting, movie was
    frankie and johnny*
    and al pacino may i tell you was so good and caring with them!
    music videos are fun 2*
    just have a blast with all you do*
    enjoy*

    ReplyDelete