Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunny Lilly

Today was an eventful day. Woke up kind of early to go to the farmers market in the lovely sun! I walked around with the confidence of a superstar and than I went to Del Shores garage sale. We bought a chair and dresser for very inexpensive, I'm actually sitting in the chair right now watching Keeping up with the Kardashians for some dumb reason. Del Shores gave me a little acting lesson which was extremely helpful. He also does acting workshops that I will start. I had to heave the two heavy ass furniture pieces with my mom but we did! So self assuring :) I than was hot and sweaty and took my doggies to the dog park right by the Hollywood sign. Absolutely beautiful in all aspects. Left there even more tired and decided to go to l' petit Ermitage and went swimming forever than it got cold.... and the pool was like a bath. Did not want to get out..... Finally got out got changed and watched the old James Bond eating a caesar salad. met a famous photographer and he told me to email him which was cool. Now just sitting at home missed Secret diaries of a Call Girl on Show time new season started yay! Will watch it on on demand for right now just wait. I am in a good mood replenished and feeling good just still stressed about money but what can I do? Anyways talk to you guys later.

Muah,
Xoxo,
Lilly

2 comments:

  1. It was a fun day and I am glad we got to do it and spend it together! We are STRONG women on so many levels! The acting "class" was great and I love the monologue he suggested. The market was nice and we got some NUMMY strawberries! :) Love you Lilly you make me so proud!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a Beautiful day**

    your a lucky girl 2 have such a loving caring mom !

    those CALIF. garage sales r so fun!
    where you live i bet you can find some groovy stuff*

    :)

    take care

    ReplyDelete