Monday, January 4, 2010

Errands Girl

Woke up today, got ready and went to run some errands. Got a starbucks for the first time in a while.... Went to RiteAid and the bank and post office. The "job" my mom was offered was a total SCAM and we kind of figured it out right away. They sent checks that were fake ridiculous. I got to work and am just kind of annoyed with the whole thing. I havent been talking about it too much but I really don't like it. I like dressing up and being myself at work and i am not that here. The people aren't very nice to me either and I feel like because I slipped and fell they are totally against me now because I had to go to the hospital :( it sucked and it totally was not my fault I need the job so I am just going to tough it out and keep going. Today at work I met a jewelry owner who was very sweet and wanted to hang out. I met a girl with him to who was totally awesome as well. Tiring day at work now watching a show called Demons on BBC America Secret Diaries of a Call Girl isn't on On Demand yet :( Well talk to you soon

Muah,
xoxo,
Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment